Teacher Training Immersion with Shiva Rea
Breathing with Tigers – Art of Rhythmic Prana Vinyasa 30H
The Power of Yoga, Meditation & Collective Flow https://www.pranaflow.love/
Enjoy an immersion into the roots of vinyasa, science of flow and power of movement meditation for vinyasa teachers.
Life is rhythm and living vinyasa connects us to the deeper understanding of “rtam” as cycles of nature. In Prana Flow, vinyasa is a wave, a rhythmic way of life and key to creating flow within one’s body and life.
Experience a regeneration 4 days retreat into the art of Prana flow with global teacher, Shiva Rea, as we explore the healing power of rhythmic vinyasa, movement meditation and the benefits of cultivating rhythmic flow states for our inner and outer health.
Dive deeper and experience the regenerative prana vinyasa for igniting, transforming and balancing our life-energy.
Rhythmic Prana Vinyasa is a method for highlighting the pulsation of breath and the intelligence of rhythm. We will explore the roots of vinyasa through a progression of five pathways of transformative sequences encompassing solar-lunar rhythms, elemental balance and deeper strength, opening and integration. http://www.shivarea.com/
Our journey includes:
- Spanda – embody the pulse of life –the flow of consciousness, our rhythmic nature, and healing instinctual force.
- Rhythmic Prana Vinyasa – learn solar and lunar pathways for integrating rhythm or tala into vinyasa.
- Learn to harness rhythmic entrainment within the body and in collective flow.
- Learn methods developed within Prana Vinyasa to embody rhythmic vinyasa as a technique within practice and as an optimal way of living flow.
- Rtam – principles of embodying cosmic rhythm from the Vedas to the Tantras.
* Solar Rhythmic Prana Flow – including Prana Flow Namaskars (movement meditation evolution of sun salutations), and creative peak asanas
* Prana Flow Pranams – Lunar Movement Meditation
(slow flow and fluid flow sequences)
* Prana Nadi Flow – Self-massage Sequence integrated for Well-Being
* Inner rhythm – daily meditation, principles of prana vinyasa, and rhythmic entrainment
* Rhyhtm and Prana Flow – Trance Dance Session
Come as you are – whether you are new to vinyasa or a prana vinyasa teacher. We will explore tools for harnessing the healing power of rhythm for personal activation, life-teaching and collective flow.
Prana Flow connects you to the healing force of nature as the elements within your own body and the power to heal, balance, transform and renew.
Each practice follows one of the five elements offering a creative diversity to the flow of your day. Each series is an immersion into each element through movement meditation from opening mudra vinyasa, prana flow namaskars from classical roots through the elements, creative, intelligent sequencing of asanas, breath flow, meditative awareness, body mudra and ecstatic release into full relaxation.
Bio Shiva Rea
Shiva Rea, MA, is a global Prana Vinyasa teacher, activist, and innovator in the evolution of vinyasa yoga, traveling from large-scale festivals and conferences to intimate, unplugged retreats. She has taught thousands how to integrate yoga as a way of life and has been a beloved presenter at Kripalu for more than 15 years. As founder of Prana Vinyasa and the Samudra Global School for Living Yoga, Shiva integrates the roots of vinyasa, yoga, Ayurveda, and tantra in creative, life-transforming online courses, workshops, retreats, and trainings. Her studies in the Krishnamacharya lineage, kalaripayattu from CVN Kalari, world dance, yogic arts, and somatic movement infuse her approach to living yoga and embodying the flow.
3 – 6 octobre
Breathing with tigers + Prana Mandala Vinyasa
Crédit photo Michael O’Neill