Circular Power – Prana Mandala Vinyasa
The mandala that is your body is the best mandala. – Gandharva Tantra
Prana Mandala Vinyasa is a progression of prana flow mandala namaskars and sequences (vinyasas) practiced in a circular flow for integration and full-spectrum embodiment.
Mandala comes from the sanskrit root, “manda” which means essence plus “la” as a vessel or container. From this perspective in yoga, a mandala as a “container of essence” can be our heart, our very body, home, community, our earth body, solar system, expanding out to embrace the cosmic mandala.
The benefits of this practice for all levels are for both inner and outer as increased balance, fluidity, creative pathways, joy of strength & flow, big picture perspective. Lunar mandalas integrate the roots of namaskar in prostration forms as a ritual practice leading to seated mandala meditation, pranayama, mudra and mantra.
* Experience the evolution of Sun Salutations in Prana Mandala Namaskars
* Explore the sequence of one solar and one lunar mandala practice in a circular flow embodying full-spectrum energy.
* Explore Solar Prana Mandala Vinyasa wave sequence for all-levels
* Learn solar Dancing Warrior Mandala Namaskar for all-levels
• Explore and embody a Lunar Prana Mandala Vinyasa
• Learn Lunar Soma Mandala Namaskar for all-levels
• Learn to honor solar-lunar energetics to practice for movement alchemy principles and balance for all.
• Learn the foundation to explore the Prana Flow Mandala of 54 Namaskrars that are part of the 500 hr Evolutionary Vinyasa training
• Explore the principles of mandala within Yoga, Tantras and cross-culturally
• Entering Meditation through the Atma Puja and Body Mandala meditation to embody the heart of the mandala
• All hours count towards Samudra Global School of Living Yoga 200-500 hrs and continuing education with Yoga Alliance.
• Workbook Exclusive to Training
Frais d’inscription: 375€ (early bird jusqu’au 30 avril 2 chèques possible).
Tarif à partir du 1er mai 450€
La formation aura lieu dans un studio lumineux, rue de la Folie Méricourt 75011 Paris. Métro République.
Les horaires seront les suivants:
Samedi 6 juin 10h-18h
Dimanche 7 juin 9h-18h
Lundi 8 juin 9h-18h